The Nile Project Clubs
Nile Project fellows are founding 6 student clubs on their university campuses in Egypt, Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda. Through these clubs, students will explore new approaches to Nile sustainability and will collaborate to develop new solutions to water and food challenges.
Nile Project Club members will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- Leadership potential
- Exceptional communication skills
- Capacity to create transformative social impact
- Academic achievement
- Demonstrated record of public service
- Entrepreneurial and creative mind
- Interest in one of the program areas
To be eligible, you must be
- Enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student in one of the 6 cities of Aswan, Bahir Dar, Cairo, Dar es Salaam, Kampala or Nairobi
- A student from March 2017 to October 2017
- Willing to commit 10-15 hours per week for club activities.
Applications deadline April 11, 2017
For further information or to apply, please follow the links below